Photobucket

Thursday, April 1

I WILL HAVE THIS BAG....

This bag has been around since February 1st, 2008.. AND I STILL DONT HAVE IT!.. I guess I never really paid too much attention to it because I allways buy LE (limited edition) bags. Well, here lately I have been debating apon a Neverfull and Speedy 30 and just could not figure out what which was more practical and worth the price (kind-of on a tight budget)... And then, while pondering in ThePurseForum, I found the Montorgueil club... OMG! This is absolutely perfect for me! I want/need a shoulder bag but I also need it with a zipper so all my shiz doesnt fall out.. Here is a picture of the PM size (the perfect one for me).. I guarantee you, within the next month or so, I WILL HAVE THIS BAG... And of course I will put up pictures too.. enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment